1. Types of Information Collected
Personal Information is information that can be used to identify, locate, or contact an individual. It also includes other information that may be associated with Personal Information. We collect the following types of Personal Information:
Contact Information that allows us to communicate with you, such as your name, postal addresses, email addresses, social media website user account names, telephone numbers, or other addresses at which you receive communications from or on behalf of Industrial Clearance.
Transaction Information how you interact with the Services, email, other communications, and applications; and how you interact with Industrial Clearance’s merchants, business partners, and service providers.
How Industrial Clearance Collects Personal Information
We may ask you for Personal Information when you register, subscribe, create an account, or otherwise interact with the Services or contact Industrial Clearance. For example, you may be required to provide us with Contact Information in order to register for certain services.
We collect Transaction Information when you use our Services. We also collect Transaction Information if you contact us via telephone, email, text, postal mail, social media interaction, or other methods of communication, such as for customer support purposes.
If you use a social media platform, a mobile device or other third-party method of communication to interact with Industrial Clearance or the Services, that platform may have a specific privacy statement that governs the use of Personal Information related to that platform. If you have questions about the security and privacy settings of your mobile device, please refer to instructions from your mobile service provider or the manufacturer of your device to learn how to adjust your settings.
How Industrial Clearance Uses Personal Information
- Industrial Clearance uses Personal Information to:
- Operate and improve our Services;
- Provide users with advertisements for products and services from merchants, including promotions.
- Evaluate eligibility of users for certain promotions, products or services;
- Evaluate the types of promotions, products or services that may be of interest to users;
- Provide user support, including to merchants or business partners;
- Full fill requests for Industrial Clearance services;
- Communicate and provide additional information that may be of interest to you about Industrial Clearance and featured merchants and business partners, such as Industrial Clearance news, special offers and, announcements, and marketing materials;
- Send you reminders, technical notices, updates, security alerts and support and administrative messages service bulletins, or marketing;
- Provide commercial notifications;
- Provide advertisements to you through the Services, email messages, text messages, mobile-push notifications, or other methods of communication;
- Create user profiles that may contain inferences about users such as age range, income range, gender, and interests;
- Carry out other purposes that are disclosed to you and to which you consent.
1. Discloser of Your Personal Information
We may share your Personal Information as required or permitted by law as described below:
- With affiliated companies (e.g., subsidiaries and other companies owned by or controlled by Industrial Clearance who may only use the Personal Information for the purposes described in Section 3 above;
- With our service providers that provide services for us to assist us in carrying out the purposes described in Section 3 above such as sending emails, push notifications, or SMS messages on our behalf and conducting surveys on our behalf.
- Industrial Clearance business partners or advertisers, as part of an offer, contest, or other activity that is provided by or in conjunction with Industrial Clearance and its business partners and in which you have elected to participate. For example, if you are referred to Industrial Clearance from a business partner’s website or through an invitation facilitated by or in conjunction with a Industrial Clearance business partner, Industrial Clearance may provide that business partner with Contact Information and Transactional Information to validate the referral and to support the terms of the relationship between Industrial Clearance and the business partner, which may allow such business partner to contact you directly and to advertise to you;
- To effect a merger, acquisition, or otherwise; to support the sale or transfer of business assets; to enforce our rights or protect our property; to protect the rights, property or safety of others, investigate fraud, respond to a government request; or as needed to support auditing, compliance, and corporate governance functions. We may also disclose Personal Information to defend ourselves in litigation or a regulatory action, and when required or advised to do so by law, such as in response to a subpoena, or similar legal process, including to law enforcement agencies, regulators, and courts in the Australia and other countries where we operate. If Industrial Clearance is involved in a merger, acquisition, or sale of all or a portion of its assets, you will be notified via email and/or prominent notice on one or more of our Services of any change in ownership or uses of your Personal Information, as well as any choices you may have regarding your Personal Information; or
2. Cookies and Related Technologies
When you use our Services, we collect certain information by automated or electronic means, using technologies such as cookies, flash local storage objects, pixel tags, web beacons, browser analysis tools, and web server logs. As you use our Services, your browser and devices communicate with servers operated by us, our business partners and services providers to coordinate and record the interactivity and fill your requests for services and information. Additional information on how to opt-out of certain tracking features is set forth in the Your Choices section below.
The information from cookies and related technology is stored in web server logs and also in web cookies kept on your computers or mobile devices, which are then transmitted back to our Services by your computers or mobile devices. These servers are operated and the cookies managed by us, our business partners or our service providers.
For example, when you access our Services, Industrial Clearance and our service providers may place cookies on your computers or mobile devices. These cookies may include means for tracking your Transaction Information with a Merchant and may include tracking technology from third-party affiliate-network operators. Junction. Cookies allow us to recognize you when you return, and track and target your interests in order to provide a customized experience. They also help us provide a customized experience and help us to detect certain kinds of fraud. A “cookie” is a small amount of information that a web server sends to your browser that stores information about your account, your preferences, and your use of the Services. Some cookies contain serial numbers that allow us to connect your activity with the Services with other information we store about you in your profile or as related to your other interactions with the Services.
Some cookies are temporary, whereas others may be configured to last longer. “Session” cookies are temporary cookies used for various reasons, such as to manage page views. Your browser usually erases Session cookies once you exit your browser. “Persistent” cookies are more permanent cookies that are stored on your computers or mobile devices even beyond when you exit your browser. We use Persistent cookies for a number of purposes, such as retrieving certain information you have previously provided (such as your user id if you asked to be remembered), and storing your preferences.
We also use flash local storage objects (“Flash LSOs”) to collect and store Transaction Information and Relationship Information in connection with your use of the Services. For example, we use Flash LSOs to store settings, preferences, and usage information which helps us personalize your visits, whether you are accessing the Services via one of our websites or one of our mobile-device applications. Flash LSOs are different from browser cookies because of the amount and type of data stored. Typically, you cannot control, delete, or disable the acceptance of Flash LSOs through your web browser. For more information on Flash LSOs, or to learn how to manage your settings for Flash LSOs, go to the Adobe Flash Player Help Page, choose “Global Storage Settings Panel” and follow the instructions. To see the Flash LSOs currently on your computer, choose “Website Storage Settings Panel” and follow the instructions to review and, if you choose, to delete any specific Flash LSO.
Pixel tags and web beacons are tiny graphic images placed on website pages or in our emails that allow us to determine whether you have performed specific actions. When you access these pages or open email messages, the pixel tags and web beacons generate a notice of that action to us, or our service providers. These tools allow us to measure response to our communications and improve our web pages and promotions.
We collect many different types of information from cookies and other technologies. For example, we may collect information from the devices you use to access our Services, your operating system type or mobile device model, browser type, domain, and other system settings, as well as the language your system uses and the country and time zone of your device. Browsers routinely send these types of information to web servers. Our server logs also record the Internet Protocol (“IP”) addresses of the devices you use to interact with the Services. An IP address is a unique identifier that devices use to identify and communicate with each other on the Internet. We may also collect information about the website you were visiting before you came to our Services and the website you visit after you leave our Services, if this information is supplied to us by your browser.
You can manage your personal information by logging into the Industrial Clearance and clicking on the “User Profile” link. You can also manage your subscriptions by following subscription management instructions contained in the commercial messages that we send you. You may choose to subscribe to some types of messages, and may choose to unsubscribe from others. You may also update your subscription preferences from time to time.
You cannot opt-out of Administrative Emails. “Administrative Emails” relate to a User’s activity on the Site, and include emails regarding a particular User’s account and requests or inquiries. In contrast to Administrative Emails, however, you do have a choice to opt-out of promotional emails. Promotional emails refer to emails that advertise our product and service, and/or the product and service of our advertisers and affiliates. If you do not wish to receive promotional emails from us, you may unsubscribe promotional emails at any time by logging into Industrial Clearance and click on subscription menu link under “My Newsletter” menu or by checking the “unsubscribe” button at the bottom of promotional emails. You may write in to us using the website’s contact form to unsubscribe too.
3. Privacy Policies of Third Party Websites
4. Security of Personal Information
Industrial Clearance follows accepted industry standards to protect the Personal Information that you provide. No method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is one hundred percent secure, however. For this reason, there is no guarantee that information may not be accessed, disclosed, altered, or destroyed by breach of any of our physical, technical, or managerial safeguards. If you have any questions about our security practices, please contact us.
Feel free to Contact Us for further inquires, or write us at the following address: email@example.com